Tuesday, October 29, 2013

For the Love of Pumpkin


It’s the time of year where there’s pumpkin flavored everything and I love it!   I’ve never been a coffee fan, but if I was, I’d get in on some of that pumpkin spice latte.  Although I don’t drink the lattes, I do keep my eye out for other pumpkin flavored things and have my favorite goodies I bake at home.   Today I’m sharing a recap of my favorite pumpkin recipes.  The list is small, but I’ve found that they leave an impression.

First you’ll need to start with fresh pumpkin.



Then you’ll need something to do with all those seeds.  This year I’ve been cooking them with olive oil and a sprinkling of garlic salt and Mr. C has been gobbling them up.



This is by far my favorite bread.  During the fall we eat this with some fruit for breakfast and we’re set.



I’m not really sure what to say about these cookies other than that they impress me more and more every time I make them.  If you want to get on your co-workers’ good side, bring them these.



And finally, I saw this recipe for pumpkin roll bars and gave them a shot this year.  They were so yummy and I loved that the cream cheese flavor didn’t overtake the bars.


No comments:

Post a Comment