Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New Look

Happy 2012! We rung in the new year with my parents and one of my oldest friends by playing games at the house and watching the ball drop twice. Yes twice…we wanted to make sure they didn’t change anything the second time around ☺ We watched the ball at 11 and then looked for a channel showing the guitar (is there still a guitar that drops?) but couldn’t find it so we went back to the ball again. That gave us two chances to ponder what the heck was going on with Lady Gaga’s ensemble? I guess I could ask that question for every event she attends though….

In honor of the new year, my blog has a new look! I figured it was about time to update our wedding pic since it’s been about four years now (HOLY COW!). My mother was our photographer during our time home and took the new blog photo as well as some wonderful pics for our New Year’s photo cards. The first shoot we only took “holiday” photos (thanks to pinterest for the photo ideas!) and then I realized I needed some “normal” ones for the blog and for us, so we went back and took more - at 2 locations that time because the sun was messing up the lighting that day. I got home and realized I wasn’t too happy with those so we went back AGAIN. My mom stood in the cold this whole time and took a ton of pictures. I’m so happy with them though and so grateful for our photographer!

For those of you who get the emails and don’t come directly to the blog, please head over to In the Centner of it All, check out the new look, and let me know what you think!






No comments:

Post a Comment