Monday, February 3, 2014

Hearts and flowers

I’m not quite sure how it’s February already but apparently it is.  The Centner house is full of pinks, reds, and lots of hearts this time of year.  After the Christmas decorations are put away it typically looks like we’ve been robbed because everything is so bare.  I’m always so thankful when I’m able to decorate for another holiday and Valentine’s Day is such a happy holiday!  Our anniversary is a week after V-day so the lovey decorations double for that as well.

I love decorating the shelves in our living room with whatever I can find around the house to tie in with whatever holiday is coming up.  I positioned some hearts into our greenery, strung some fabric garland and lights above our TV, and put some wedding momentos on the living room shelves.






Here’s a few pics of my favorite area, our mantle.







I have a pink and red heart runner on our kitchen table with a couple candles and some flowers.  These stargazer lilies are my absolute favorite flower and I can’t get enough of their sweet smell.  After a week of having them in the house I still remark how wonderful they smell everytime I walk by the table (I think it's driving Mr. C crazy).




Do you decorate for Valentine's Day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment