Sunday, August 4, 2013

It's a bird...it's a plane...it's a new logo!!!

I am so very excited to debut my brand spanking new logo today (if you're reading this post from an email subscription you'll need to visit the blog site to check out the new logo)!  If you've ever been to my house you know I have a thing (otherwise known as an obsession) with birds.  This summer Mr. C met an awesome graphic designer who designed the logo from some very vague requests I had.  She was beyond patient when I kept asking for just one more thing to be changed.  I am so happy with the result and very excited to have something so unique.  

This designer also happens to sell some pretty cute shirts with her designs at Render Change.  With every shirt purchase, another shirt is donated to a child living in poverty in America. Mr. C and I are currently working on narrowing down our top pics for a couple shirts.  I think I'm in love with the camera t-shirt, and I'm really in love with the idea of helping others at the same time.  

What do you think of the new look?

No comments:

Post a Comment