Saturday, November 17, 2012

She's making a list...


I blinked and it’s November already.  I hope no one tries to throw tomatoes at me for mentioning it, but Christmas is right around the corner.  I start my shopping early, sometimes picking up some things in January or March, but I kick it into high gear once November hits.  Because I’ve accumulated some gifts already and this time of year has a tendency to become a bit busy, I made myself a handy dandy excel sheet to track my gifts and today I’m sharing it with you.  Many times I buy items on sale and I like to keep track of the price paid and the actual full price of the item.  I also ship some of my gifts and trying to remember what’s been wrapped and ready to ship and what’s actually been shipped is a job in itself sometimes.   


This spreadsheet keeps it all together for me and has alleviated a bit of the stress this year. You can download the spreadsheet online here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment